Delivered by highly trained, experienced and competent staff who can assist in achieving full legislative compliance and maintaining safe water systems. All consultants have a BSc/MSc in Chemistry or Environmental Engineering, are members of the Water Management Society and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Legionella management and control.
William Martin Compliance are registered under the Legionella Control Association.
We are able to offer:
- strategic corporate compliance status audit and gap analysis
- Legionella risk assessments of domestic water systems in compliance with L8, HSG274 and BS8580
- Legionella risk assessments of cooling systems and towers
- water hygiene audits of all water system types, including drinking water
- sampling and UKAS accredited analysis for Legionella bacteria and other microbiological and chemical properties
- comprehensive Legionella control logbooks
- preparation of a written scheme of control procedures
- schematic drawings
- on-going auditing and sampling regimes
- contractor auditing and vetting
- Legionella awareness training for operators, supervisors and building managers